Authorized Delta-Mobrey Distributor
Delta-Mobrey is the leader in the design and manufacture of robust, reliable and competitively priced
- Water / Steam detection systems
- Steam & Water gauging systems
- Boiler level controls
- Switches: Pressure DP Temperature Level
- Displacer transmitters
- Hydrostatic level and high-pressure transmitters
- Ultrasonic Gap Sensor and Systems
- Ultrasonic Level Transmitters
- Transmitters: Pressure DP Temperature Level
- Thermowells, thermoelements, RTDs
- Gas and fluids flow measurement (DP techniques)
- Horizontal float switches
- Vertical float switches
- Dry Products: Paddle and Vibrating Rod
- Products for Nuclear Applications
- Product Repair & Service Contracts
With many millions of instruments installed worldwide, Delta Mobrey is considered one of the foremost authorities worldwide across a span of process industries.
- Oil and Gas – offshore and onshore – exploration, production, refining and distribution
- Power Generation including nuclear – steam raising plant, turbine generators, fire protection systems, safety shut down systems
- Water Treatment
- Petrochemical and Chemical
- Food and Beverage
- Pulp and Paper
Steam Boiler Water Level Measurement
Hydrastep 2468 Steam Drum Level Measurement for Water Tube Boilers
With diagnostics to detect all fault conditions and over 6,000 installations globally, the Delta Mobrey Hydrastep steam drum level measurement for water tube boilers ensures no single fault will defeat the system.
Failure to detect low water levels in steam-raising plant can have costly and potentially disastrous consequences. Reliable water level detection is vital to prevent damage to plant and personnel.
Trusted globally for over 50 years, the Hydrastep electronic gauging system is the ideal ‘fit and forget’ solution to overcome the problems associated with unreliable and maintenance- intensive gauge glasses.
- Fault Tolerant and fail-safe design
- Alarms or trips for low / high-water conditions will not trip the boiler on a false alarm
- Electrodes available for up to 560 °C (1,040 °F) and 300 Bar (4,350 PSI)
- High clarity local and remote displays for control room
- 4–20 mA output proportional to water/steam interface level
Independently Validated Assessment
An independent report by Factory Mutual Research concluded that the statistical probability of Hydrastep missing a trip condition is less than 1 in 300 million and that nuisance trips will be less than 1 in 10 million.
- ASME approved design
- Hydrastep start-up, commissioning, maintenance services available
Steam and Water Detection
Hydratect 2462 Steam and Water Detection System
The electronic alternative to conventional water level switches, the Delta Mobrey Hydratect 2462 detects the unwanted presence of steam or water in safety critical applications.
- High reliability system for water detection in steam lines
- Typical applications include: high and low-level alarms and trips on steam drums, feed heaters, de-aerators, condensate pots, and turbine water induction prevention system (TWIP) on steam lines.
- Electrodes for use up to 560 °C (1,040 °F) and 300 Bar (4,350 PSI)
- Relay outputs in varying options, for status and fault alarms
The Hydratect electronic water and steam detection system is widely used in a wide variety of applications wherever the detection of water or steam is vital for safe and efficient plant operation.
The highest standards of reliability are achieved by using a combination of error detection, triple redundancy, and a fail-safe design.
Level detection in condensate pots
High and low alarms and trips for steam/water level