Food Industry Equipment Built
for Reliable Performance
The Stanley M. Proctor Company carries multiple products for the food industry. These components are designed to perform under high-pressure situations and withstand repeated caustic wash downs, from valves that can perform for millions of operational hours to a representative line of fluid control products for food, beverage and industrial kitchen applications. These components include:
- Nickel plated low speed, high torque motors – dependable, smooth running performance that can withstand repeated wash downs
- Stainless Steel cylinders – low friction, long life in a corrosive environment
- Proportional valves – multiple flow ranges for high control
- High pressure valves & fittings – for high pressure food pasteurization and processing, including quick-disconnect and thread lock, available with shut-off valves
- Filtration systems & elements
Wide Selection and Custom Assembly for the Food & Beverage Industry
The food industry can pose particular challenges to fulfill sanitary, heat and safety requirements. With our years of experience, our in-house technical consultants can guide you to the latest products to help keep your facility productive, prevent downtime and improve safety. Through us, you have access to a wide range of components to match your production requirements along with many customization options for your food industry product needs.
For more information about our food industry products, please contact us online or call 330-425-7814.